JM Blogs

Monday, March 22, 2021

JM Written: Rhyme Scheme Poetry

I wrote this while thinking of Spring and the beautiful things that come with it. It is the best time of year. All of that cold snow disappears. Anything one could even want of nature, is here! This is a poem about just that!

It goes a little something like this:

Spring Sings!
by: JMM

The snow is melting, Spring has come!
Dandelions, sunflowers, roses, and then some!
Mother Nature arrives in full bloom
Time to shake off that winter gloom!

The trees dust off their snowy caps
Waking up, stretching from their winter naps
They spread out their branches in all different ways
Standing up, reaching for the bright sun's rays!

Everyone and everything
Coming together and singing, "Spring!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, World! This is my "Hairy Truth".

This is me. Hi. I joined the inaugural  2020 NYC Microfiction Contest and this was my humble submission. In the first round, I was assigned...